Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time's ticking away!


My little handsome AJ starting 1st grade last week. Times have sure changed (check out my school picture). I already feel that he has a wonderful teacher. Her room looks awesome (jungle theme this year). He will start going to his dad and step mom's every other week starting this Friday. Boy, is that going to be an adjustment:( Okay, I realize that his mom and dad have needed to play an active role in his life. It is just that he has been with us full time for most of his life. I knew this time would come, so I had already begin to pray about it. And at least his dad lives within 3 miles of us. I am grateful that we have a good relationship with each other (you don't always see this when there is a divorce).
I start my new job on August 24th! Just three more days of working in my current department. Please continue to pray for the department I will be leaving. Staff are concerned that it will not be as "positive an atmosphere" when I am no longer there. They say things like "we know we can always count on Juju to cheer us up". Isn't that sweet! I really worked hard at including 200+ employees in encouragement, listening and just letting them know how much I loved them. I will miss them too, but at least I will be at the same campus and I am sure to still run in to them from time to time.
"Sweet thing" is working on insulating his little shed so he can play this winter in there with all his tools. I am helping him between doing my chores inside. I am sure he will be calling for me anytime now. He is good at this kind of stuff, and we make a good team when we are working together on projects. Opps, I spoke too soon, I hear him paging me for help! Yall take care and have a wonderfully blessed day!
Smile, it does make a BIG difference!
Juju

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Love the pictures
Love my best friend
keep up the good work!
See ya soon
love you_
Lorie